LGBTQ 30 Day Challenge
· Day 1 - Your sexual orientation or gender identity. Be creative in your definition.
· Day 2 - Did you have any experiences as a child that might have foreshadowed your sexuality?
· Day 3 - How old were you when you knew? What was that like for you?
· Day 4 - The first person you came out to and that story.
· Day 5 - Thoughts regarding inner turmoil about your sexuality; Did you have any? Did it escalate to self-injury or suicidal thoughts?
· Day 6 - Did you face any problems regarding religion?
· Day 7 - How your parents took it or how you think they might take it.
· Day 8 - What do you think the closet or being closeted means to you?
· Day 9 - What do you think about LGBT Pride? Is it helpful or hurtful? Encouraged or unnecessary?
· Day 10 - What does marriage mean to you?
· Day 11 - Your favorite LGBT book (or one you’d like to read).
· Day 12 - Your favorite LGTB movie (or one you’d like to see).
· Day 13 - Your favorite LGBT role model/celebrity.
· Day 14 - Your favorite LGBT song or artist.
· Day 15 - Your favorite LGBT quote.
· Day 16 - A picture from your first LGBT relationship or of your first LGBT crush.
· Day 17 - Your first experience with an LGBT organization or event (Day of Silence, Pride, etc).
· Day 18 - Something about the LGBTQ community you don’t understand or have a question about.
· Day 19 - Butch or Femme?
· Day 20 - Maureen or Joanne? (Or your favorite LGBTQ show or queer-positive show).
· Day 21 - Political LGBT issue that is closest to you or affects you most.
· Day 22 - An LGBT image that makes you smile.
· Day 23 - An LGBT image that makes you cry or makes you angry.
· Day 24 - The stupidest argument/comment you’ve heard about gay people or an LGBT issue.
· Day 25 - The LGBT slur you hate most or if you’ve taken back a slur and used it as a definition, ie queer or fag.
· Day 26 - Your favorite gay joke (we all need to laugh at ourselves).
· Day 27 - Your favorite LGBT blog/tumblr/site.
· Day 28 - Write a letter to someone. It can be a coming out letter or a letter regarding how you hate their homophobia or whatnot. You don’t have to send it.
· Day 29 - SHOUT SOMETHING! IT CAN BE HAPPY AND ABOUT PRIDE OR ABOUT WHY YOU HATE HOMOPHOBIA!
· Day 30 - Anything LGBT you’d like to end this on.
Would you followers out there in Tumblrville like me to do this and get to know me better?
I’ll start this tomorrow.